Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Monday, March 15, 2010

New Plus Sized Items Up at Naughty and Nice Lingerie

Hey Everyone!

I am back on a blogging roll...I am really excited to introduce the new plus sized items I have been listing. Here are three beautiful plus sized items I listed this week:



MISS BEHAVIN LACE PLUS SCANDAL MESH CHEMISE: BLACK, RED



MISS BEHAVIN MAID W/LOVE PLUS MICROFIBER APRON W/ THONG



JUST SEXY PLUS SIZE CONTRAST SATIN RIBBON BABYDOLL SETS

I also listed some great Victoria's Secret hosiery, Biofit bras, Perfect One bras, and Very Sexy bras! Check out all the new listed items here!

2 comments:

Detail Diva Events said...

Wow Brenda how awesome is this? Plus sizes are very popular these days. I'm sure alot of women are going to appreciate this and purchase from such a great vendor like you!

Ketty

Naughty and Nice Lingerie said...

Oh Ketty...thank you! I am so happy I was able to get my hands on such pretty pieces, and keep them affordable too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...