Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Just finished revamping every listing up at www.naughtyandnicelingerie.com

Hello fellow lingerie lovers!

It's been a little over a month since I have posted on my blog. I regret doing that, but it was necessary in order to revamp and consolidate the listings in my store. Ebay is changing their fee structure and in order to take advantage of this new structure, I had to re-do almost all of my 1300 + listings and consolidate them where necessary. It worked out well, because it also makes browsing the store easier, as I only have a little over 450 listings now, versus the 1300+ items where most were in different sizes and colors of the same item. Now all those sizes and colors are included in one listing.

It is easy to search in my store, as all you have to do is put in the size in the search box to the left side of the store. For example, if you are looking to see what bras I have in a 34B, just punched in 34B in the search box and all the bras in 34B will show up! Makes shopping a lot easier in that sense.

Well, now I am off to the next project, as revamping is never truly done! I always try to keep my listing fresh! Enjoy and hope to see you shopping at Naughty and Nice Lingerie soon! Be sure to check out the new items in my store, which includes some beautiful (and rare) Plus Sized items.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...