Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was a HIT!

I loved watching the Victoria's secret Fashion show last night...it had wings, high energy, wings, flirting and more wings! I embedded videos below in case you missed the show. It was a lot of fun to watch. The girls really looked liked they had so much fun during the show and were pretty free to do what they pleased. I think that was what I enjoyed the most..but the elaborate costumes, stage sets and the shoes were fantastic. Akon and Katy Perry provided most of the music, which was the icing on the cake. The only down side was that I would have liked to see more of the actual lingerie, but hey...who am I to judge? I can go on and on, but you should just watch it for yourself...







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...