Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Give the gifts and get one for yourself for free!



It's my favorite time of the year, Christmas time. All the hustle and bustle and the rewards of giving. Well, I want to give my customers gifts! So I decided to give away a free Victoria's Secret Satin robe with your $250.00 order at Naughty and Nice Lingerie! They are functional, inviting and comfortable! They are a one size fits most.

They sell at www.naughtyandnicelingerie.com for $22.00, if you'd like to pick one up for a friend, grab bag recipient, or yourself!

Not to be combined with any other offer. While supplies last. Valid December 1st through the 12th!

So hurry and get your free robe!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...