Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve and Your Undies!

 
If you've been a long time subscriber to my blog, then you might remember that I have told you that wearing yellow undies is suppose to bring good luck in the new year.  So, this is a reminder, wear the yellow undies tonight...you just might get lucky - in more ways than one!  Va - va - va - voom!

But seriously, I know it's a holiday, and like many of us, we go out to celebrate!  Now, when it comes to the undies, keep in mind two rules (or reminders) that you should consider before making your choice of under clothes apparel:

1. Comfort is more important than you think:  Remember, you will be dancing, laughing and sweating in it for several hours.  Yes, you have to look good (and I know you always do), but you'll have more fun if your comfortable too!

2. Keep your undies, underneath your clothing: It's NYE, your with your friends, having a few cocktails, going a bit wild...  Beware of wardrobe mishaps: Showing body parts you hadn't meant to share, tucking your dress in your undies, or worse yet, leaving your $60.00 fabulous yellow bra and undie set at a friends house...why oh why would you!  Trust me, beware, or you might kick yourself in the morning alone with that bad hangover!

It would be irresponsible of me not to remind you to either stay in where you party or have a designated driver with you. I do not drink at all (I dont care for the taste or the after affects), so I will be making sure everyone gets everywhere as safely as possible (knock on wood).  I want to take this time to wish you all a very safe (in every sense of the word), fun and healthy new year!  Blessings to you and yours!

XOXO,

Brenda
Naughty and Nice Lingerie
www.naughtyandnicelingerie.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...