Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Get a gift for them, receive a free bonus gift for you!



Receive a free upgrade to priority shipping for US orders over $75.00 until December 20th to ensure timely shipment for the holidays!
 
And receive a free surprise gift with all orders, all December long, as my Christmas Present to you for being a fabulous customer.
 
I truly appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Naughty and Nice Lingerie.  I always want to help you feel beautiful underneath it all!

Until next time,
xoxo
 
Brenda


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...