Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Now Lingerie has its own Fashion Week in NYC!


Over the last few years, intimate apparel has really staked its claim in the apparel industry. So much so, that they have earned their own fashion week! This February, coinciding with the intimacy trade shows, the industry shows off its new goods for the entire media audience to view.

The shows are scheduled for Friday and Saturday, February 22nd and 23rd at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City.

I, for one, can't wait to see the shows. When I began to sell lingerie over 10 years ago, I knew the industry was fabulous. It helped me get through tough times, great times, made me feel sexy and comfy...it has always been there for me... ;). It's why I am so passionate about my business.

Watching the industry continue to evolve is so gratifying. Join me on the ever changing ride of my lifetime! See you in February! Or stay tuned to my continued posts and pics to highlight the event!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...