Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Let me highlight some of the great 30% off sales at Naughty and Nice Lingerie!

Hey Lingeristas,

I just wanted to point out a few of the great items that are on sales now at http://www.naughtyandnicelingerie.com:


How about these cotton Tommy Hilfiger PJS! The last one..red in medium..$20.30!


Check out these great Jolie PJ's for only $14.00! One sale now and make a great gift!


Check out these great microfiber cami sets on sale now for $11.90. Comfort & style for going out or lounging / sleeping.


How about these super soft microfiber thongs! 2 per lot for only $7.69!


Ok..for only $9.79, you can get this alluring animal print chemise and thong set! A blowout price!


This Chemise set is fabulous and even better at $16.80!

And, as crazy as this sounds, email me your choice of any of the items on my website at sales@naughtyandnicelingerie.com versus buying on Ebay and Ill invoice you through paypal for ANOTHER 10% off the website price, even if it is on sale! I know, I know..I have just lost my mind...its ok..I know its around here somewhere. So until I find it...grab this stuff up now!

All the sale prices on all my items INCLUDE free shipping within the USA! 30% off...great gift deals and free shipping! http://www.naughtyandnicelingerie.com/ Crazy..I know! But wait..there's more! Get more than one item in your order...Ill include a gift! Oh good lord!


Oh! I almost forgot to tell you that you will receive a free Naughty and Nice Lingerie large canvas tote with your order of $100 or more! Im practically giving it all away!

I look forward to working with you soon!
Brenda
Naughty and Nice Lingerie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...