Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Let me help you go green while shopping at Naughty and Nice Lingerie



Wanna know how to get this adorable and reusable shopping bag at Naughty and Nice Lingerie? Just shop for your favorite lingerie at www.naughtyandnicelingerie.com, spend $100.00, and I will include a tote for free automatically! No need to use a special code or email me to remind me..lol! With everything to choose from, this shouldn't be hard to accomplish at all!

Use your bag for shopping, school or for the gym...its a great bag that is very sturdy and attractive. So let me give you an early Christmas gift, while you treat yourself to something special!

Until next time lingeristas!
XOXO
Brenda
Naughty and Nice Lingerie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...