Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

The UWIB blog posted a wonderful posting of my 30% off clearance sale!

Hey lingeristas,
I just saw this post on another blog: UWIB located at http://uniquewomeninbusiness.blogspot.com/. I thought it was such a nice one and got permission to repost. Thanks Karen from UWIB. I love being a part of that group! If you'd like to join, head on over and tell them I sent ya!

XOXO,
Brenda





  Brenda Gonzalez~Owner


Located in New Jersey



Online Business~Naughty and Nice Lingerie





Special Sale!

 30% off 


on 


clearance items


thru


September 10th  




Don't miss out!  


Just two of the many items on sale...




 was $29 now $20.30 + free US shipping







 was $24 now $16.80 + free US shipping





"I sell beautiful lingerie and exotic wear.  From the everyday thong to cozy pajamas to more provocative lingerie.  I have lingerie to fit your every mood!  I sell lingerie from some of the best manufacturers today:  Victoria's Secret, Frederick's of Hollywood, Lunaire, Delta Burke, Jolie, Faris, Fantasy, Extreme, Tease and so many more!

I would love for you to stop by and browse my shop.....hope to see you there! 
http://www.naughtyandnicelingerie.com/





Earn dollar rewards for shopping in my store! 


Shipping is free with Buy-It-Now, and receive a free gift with certain orders! 


All the details are in my store homepage!





You can also receive my email newsletter by signing up below (link provided). 


Join my ebay group, "Addicted To Lingerie" for all sorts of information


...and if you have a question, this is your opportunity to ask!


Store website: www.naughtyandnicelingerie.com
Follow my blog: www.naughtyandnicelingerie.blogspot.com
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naughty-and-Nice-Lingerie/122118445197
Ebay store Newsletter: http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?AcceptSavedSeller&sellerid=evey_c&ssPageName=STRK:MEFS:ADDSTR

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...