Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Adorable: Lingerie for your toes!!

Designer Vicki Kysella has created an interesting way to give you a lingerie-inspired look without having to go bare—Lingerie for your toes!

Kysella explains how Lingerie Toes came about on her Web site: “One day while shopping at a department store for flesh-colored toe peds, I realized that these things were really ugly, and embarrassing when they showed. I knew I could make something nicer for my feet. So, I went home and pulled out my sewing machine and some lace. What came next was my first pair of Lingerie Toes… my design exceeded my expectations. Not only were they comfortable, but they were also cuter than I had imagined. The fact that they were peeking out from my shoes was no longer an embarrassment, but an asset. When friends saw me wearing my Lingerie Toes they loved them, and encouraged me to wear them with open-toed shoes. I was a little unsure at first because I was used to hiding my old toe peds. Now, I wear Lingerie Toes as a fashion accessory, and for added comfort.”

Styles are one-size and include fun prints. Check them out below! These are adorable and I would love to carry them at Naughty and Nice Lingerie!










2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so cute! Peekaboo lace for your shoes -- no more toe cleavage. LOL

Naughty and Nice Lingerie said...

Yes! I love it! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...