Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Meet An Adorable New Etsy Shop: Skip to My Lue!


Skip to My Lue is one of Etsy's newest shops. The "doors" were opened in May 2009 by Denielle Lue. The shop features handmade items for women and babies. Denielle is a married mother of two wonderful kids, a 6 year old daughter and a 9 year old son and recently celebrated her 11th wedding anniversary.

Denielle spent many years trying to find just the right hobby. She's tried beading, scrapbooking, sketching, crocheting and knitting and didn't really stick with any of them for too long. About 3 years ago she took a quilting class with a friend and has been hooked on sewing ever since. She enjoys creating anything that involves sewing. Her most recent projects consist of custom drapes, Buttercup Bags, totes and baby items.

The picture above shows some fabulous reusable snack bags, which would be great for kids, travel and more! You have to check out this store for yourself to see what I mean! I normally right about lingerie on my blog, but every once in a while, I throw a curve ball because of something that I think is special...

For more information visit Skip to My Lue's blogsite at www.skiptomylue.com or support the shop at www.skiptomylue.etsy.com. Additional pictures of her work are also available on Flickr at www.flickr.com/photos/dlue.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...