Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Launched my New Webpage Design! Check it out!



Hey everyone,
I have had so many projects in the works lately and have been neglecting my blog. I apologize for that! But, I did complete one project and am happy to reveal the new webpage design for my store, www.naughtyandnicelingerie.com. Please check it out and let me know what you think. I plan on making the move off of Ebay in the future, and this is my first step. Ebay has been wonderful, but I want to continue to grow!

I have to thank Michelle from polkdotdandy for helping me put my new page together. I definitely recommend her because she is dedicated, helpful, knowledgeable and reasonably priced! Check out her adorable templates at www.polkadotdandy.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...