Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I need to know how you plan to make his heart skip a beat this Valentine's Day!


What are you doing this Valentine's Day? I am a bit nosy, so I created a fun poll on the left of this page, just under the Me information. So join in on the fun! I need to know! ;)

2 comments:

SuZ said...

School girl outfit, stripper shoes and knee pads.

:)

Hey, you asked.

:) :) :)

Naughty and Nice Lingerie said...

I love it! I hope you are entering the giveaway! I am sponsoring a giveaway with mommyinpink.com. Info is in a blog a posted a few days ago, or you can check out mommyinpink.com and click on the giveaways tab!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...