Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Friday, February 3, 2012

It's never too late to find love and rekindle sensual intimacy!


Selling lingerie on the internet at www.naughtyandnicelingerie.com has brought me more blessing than I can count. Not only do I receive financial benefits from owning a florishing business, but I get to meet wonderful people along the way.

I met a couple on the internet just the other day. I have been speaking with them and suggesting lingerie pieces to fit their vivacious love life that has been rekindled while in their 60's! I loved their story so much, with their permission, I want to share it with you.

Adam* contacted me on Sunday night, finding me through my linkedin profile. He was a man on a mission. His wife was having some issues with lingerie and he asked for my advice on better options. He was determined to find a proper shelf bra and garter belt for his blushing bride. This was his favorite outfit and they both were very eager to please one another.

After a few discussions, he let me in on his story. "We are newly weds, met on the (inter)net last June and were married early in December. We are still on our honeymoon and with our libidos, plan to be the rest of our lives. I didn't know a relationship this wonderful was possible. We both were in long term bad marriages, so we have a lot of lost time to make up."

I just love the fact that they both found love, later in life, online no less, and are thoroughly enjoying intimacy, when most older people allow life to slip away, even though they can have a full one if they want it. Adam* credits his wife, Eve*, for helping him eat better and weaning him off artificial sweetners. Adam* says he now has the libido of a 30 year old.

Isn't this just a wonderful story? I love stories like this at any time of year, but especially now, during the season of Love and Saint Valentine. It just goes to show you that it is never too late to find love and everyone can continue to enjoy an intimate love life, even later in life. The points: Eat right, enjoy each other, work with one another for a fulfilling relationship and buy your favorite lingerie at Naughty and Nice Lingerie to make it all even sweeter!

*Names have been changed

1 comment:

BetterSeX said...

Thank's Brenda for your follow. I do the same as you do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...