Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Check out the new look to www.naughtyandnicelingerie.blogspot.com

I love to learn new things. Yesterday, I was speaking with another Ebay seller on the social networking site, LinkedIn, and we were discussing how she made a huge investment in her ecommerce site. She then told me she matched her blog to her store. When I saw her blog, I was jealous! I thought it was very lovely and thought to myself, it's time to change mine to look more elegant, simplified and match it better to my Naughty and Nice Lingerie website. I worked on it all afternoon and think it looks fabulous. I always say that if I knew what I was actually doing, I'd be scary...lol. I had to use Google to learn how to add the menu bar and add the text underneath my logo, but I think the extra research time has paid off.

I'd appreciate your opinions. Please leave a comment below to let me know what you think of the new look!

Now on to my next project...my Ebay store! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...