Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Take advantage of 15% off in my store!


For a limited time, I have discounted all of the already discounted clearance items at Naughty and Nice Lingerie by 15%! So poke around and find yourself a cute little outfit, or pick one up for your significant other! Either way, make it a sexy Naughty and Nice Lingerie night tonight and have some fun!

Click here to be taken the clearance section in my store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...