Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Bling My Bra Breast Cancer Charity Auctions


October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and the Bling My Bra folks are at it for the second year in a row. They will be auctioning off one-of-a-kind themed art bras through Giving Works auctions on eBay. Proceeds will benefit Susan G. Komen For the Cure. Look for eBay seller ID BlingMyBra or do a keyword search for “bling my bra”.

For those of you on Twitter, please remember to use the hashtag #BlingMyBra in your tweets.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...