Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Last chance sale! 20% off Clearance, Free upgrade to Priority Shipping and more!


Hello fellow lingerie lovers!

Here is your last chance sale! I am offering 20% off Clearance, and miscellaneous other items. You'll just have to check out my store to see what I have on sale!

I am also offering a free upgrade to priority shipping on all orders over $75.00, so that you will get your gifts in the "Nick" of time. There are still some great pj sets available, but they are selling fast. So grab your gifts (even if they are for yourself) while you can!

Hope to see you shopping soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...