Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Victoria’s Secret Expands Bra Size Range

While looking at the Victoria’s Secret website today, doing some research, I noticed a new section of bras – DDD! Of course I immediately clicked to see, and found a selection of 12 bras available in sizes 32DDD – 40DDD. These fuller-figure bras are not only full coverage but also demi, plunge, minimizer, t-shirt, and balconet styles. I was even able to snatch a few from my vendor and posted them for sale in my store. I was only able to get two, in 40DDD. Check them out here.



I looked to see if there were any other new bra categories available and I found an AA section with 10 bras available in sizes 32AA and 34AA.



I think they finally listened to their buyers! Now you can take advantage of the new sizes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet!!! It's about time.

Unknown said...

Sweet!!! About time they listened to the consumer.

c said...

Nice!!! About time they listened up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...