Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Souffrez Pour Moi "Decorates" Your Skin


I read about this lingerie in an email I get everyday. It was strange and I have never heard of it before and thought it would make for an interesting read.

This collection, designed by Ninette van Kamp, is called Souffrez Pour Moi which translates to “suffer for me.” The pieces look like regular lingerie at first glance - they’re interesting and pretty. But on the inside, there are seams, beads, and textured fabric which create imprints on the skin when you wear them. After you take these pieces off, you will have temporary designs all over your body.



The website where these were found says,

“Using luxury fabrics and materials these special jewel-encrusted undergarments explore how beauty and suffering are subtly intertwined.”



If this sounds like something you are into, you can order from gnr8.biz and expect your pieces to arrive within 2-4 weeks. However, the prices are only available upon request (which seems kind of strange to me). If they end up quoting too much, I’m sure you could get a similar effect with your favorite panties and a Bedazzler - lol!

3 comments:

Sara at Soap Rehab said...

Ouch. I don't think I'm that dedicated to beauty. :D

Naughty and Nice Lingerie said...

Don't underestimate yourself! LOL

Unknown said...

these are very hard to buy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...