Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sexy Beer Cans - Something You Never Expected!

WhenI came across this beer, I was floored. I don't even like beer, but I can see myself with this one!

Ramm ND developed these beer cans, which are interesting enough on their own. But the real charm is when the can is combined with another identical can - they develop the illusion of a pair of panties, a garter belt, and patterned fishnet stockings! The only problem is…once you drink a beer, the image is lost! Can you imagine! LOL I don’t know if, or where, these are available for sale. Check out this picture so you can see what I mean!

2 comments:

Shake Your Bon Bons said...

Those are a hoot! Thanks for sharing

tanja7 said...

What an awesome gift idea, thanks for sharing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...