Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Have you heard of the Cleavage Caddy?



I heard about this item a few months ago, but just rediscovered it tonight. It's an interesting concept, to say the least.

The Cleavage Caddy is an insert for your bra that allows you to tuck away your keys, credit cards, lipstick and more! The caddy can be ordered with or without an added lace accent to to enhance your attire with a feminine influence. If you choose the lace version, the lace covers your cleavage, adding an extra element of modesty, while still allowing you to carry all of your personal items discretely tucked in your bra. These are worn anchored to the bra by the elastic strap with a snap.

Great concept for shopping, safety when alone, and going out partying.

They sell for about 30.00 each, plus shipping costs. The cost seems a little high in my opinion. You can find the site at http://www.mazantricreations.com.

What do you think about them?

4 comments:

BBPartyGirl said...

Okay, I am not too sure about that thing! Wouldn't you look really lumpy? LOL! I mean, IDK, I guess you shouldn't knock it til you try it!

Naughty and Nice Lingerie said...

Honestly, I thought the same thing...so maybe the phone isn't going to fit. I am a big chested woman, so it may work better with a smaller chest? I did read the testimonials on the website and the few I read love it. I am not sure though...that's why I asked for opinions!

Inu Inspirations said...

hmmmm seems kind of weird to me. They showed the picture with a cell phone in it? I would think you'd look rather square or lumpy..
And what happens when you need that item? Do you say just a second and reach into your shirt? haha!

Unknown said...

I had never heard of that until just now. Oh my what are they going to come up with next?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...