Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

10% off almost EVERYTHING in my store and more!

I wanted to give back to all my loyal customers, so I decided to create a 10% off almost everything in my store. You have to check it out!

And, as a special bonus, if you email me your order (and not make the purchase through Ebay), you will receive an additonal 10% off, whether the item was on sale in Ebay or not. Sounds like a great deal to me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...