Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Monday, December 29, 2008

The winners of the two $300.00 shopping sprees to my store!

The two winning numbers were 389 and 966! Congratulations Debbie and Andiah for winning! Thanks to all those who participated for your support and adrenaline rushes! I was waiting by the computer for those pick-3 numbers as if I was waiting to win myself! I wish I could give everyone a shoppig spree...maybe some day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...