Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Win a $300.00 shopping spree to Naughty and Nice Lingerie

It is not always easy to explain in email, but here you go!

I am offering a raffle for one of two (or both) $300.00 shopping sprees in my store. The cost is 10.00 per ticket and you have 10 chances to win. The drawing is the day and evening pick 3 numbers on December 23rd in the NJ Lottery! Each ticket has 10 unique groups of three numbers. Each ticket has their own unique set of numbers and each number from 000 - 999 is represented (covering every combination of pick 3 numbers possible). Now, remember, it is possible to win both drawings...you have ten numbers. So, if one set of numbers matches the first drawing (midday), you still have the possibility to win again with the evening numbers.

If you are interested, I will send you an invoice from paypal or RME or you can directly send me the money to my email address at naughtynicestore@aol.com. Then give me a number from 000 - 100 and (if I didn't sell that ticket already) I will send you your set of ten numbers that go with that ticket. I did this earlier this year with great success. Two fabulous winners who were a pleasure to work with! There are guaranteed winners that are verifiable through the NJ lottery website at:
http://www. state. nj. us/lottery/games/1-5-1_pick3. shtml

I know this may be a little hard to visualize, so if you have any questions, please let me know! Thanks for your interest and hope to see you soon. Let me know your email address and I will send you the invoice.

Brenda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...