Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Monday, June 16, 2014

End of My Birthday Month Sale! Take 25% off selected lingerie from Naughty and Nice Lingerie!

Now that June is mid-way through and most of my partying is over, I've decided that it doesn't mean I still can't spread the love of lingerie by offering a sale.  Now until the end of the month, save 25% off selected lingerie at Naughty and Nice Lingerie.  Shop early to get the best selections on your favorites from Victoria's Secret, Tease Bodywear, Faris and many more!

Plus, I just listed a lot of lovely costumes for roleplay from Escante Costumes.  Some of the costumes include a deluxe pirate costume, tasty chef, black widow, ghost girl and many more.  Some come in plus sizes as well!  Enjoy turning fantasy into reality in costumes from Naughty and Nice Lingerie.

Well, enjoy the week and have a sexy one!

xoxo,

Brenda

Naughty and Nice Lingerie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...