Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

March Madness Sale Starts Early at Naughty and Nice Lingerie!

 
Hello Lingeristas and those who love us,

Remember Crazy Eddie (ok, now I'm showing my age...the younger crowd can google)?  Anyway in his immortal words, "These prices are insane!"  That sums up my March madness sale.  Almost half of the inventory at Naughty and Nice Lingerie is now 20% off until March 15th!  Shop early to get the best selection!  I look forward to working with you.

Have you heard that I can now help you with bra fit over Skype? Email me at sales@naughtyandnicelingerie.com for your appointment and for more information.  All you'll need is a tape measure and a Skype account.  My name on Skype is nnnlingerie.

Do you live in the NY/NJ area?  Why not book a Naughty and Nice Lingerie "Girls night in" party.  Fun, games and lingerie...oh my!  Go to www.naughtyandnicelingerie.com/hostaparty for more information and request a party date.  March is pretty booked up, so lets schedule your April party now!

Until next time,
XOXO,
Brenda
Naughty and Nice Lingerie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...