Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

15% over half my inventory at Naughty and Nice Lingerie!

 
Hello lingerie lovers,

I just applied 15% off over half of my inventory.  Come by the shop and check to see if your favorite item is on sale within my Ebay store now at Naughty and Nice Lingerie!

While you are there, check out the new plus size lingerie from Dreamgirl.  Its beautiful well fitting lingerie at fabulously low prices.  Any remember, shipping is free within the USA!

Are you or someone you know getting married!  Check out my Bridal Essentials section of my store for everything you need from the bachelorette party to the big day!

I hope to see you shopping at Naughty and Nice Lingerie very soon!

Until next time lingeristas!
xoxo,
Brenda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...