Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Contacting Naughty and Nice Lingerie

 
Do you need some lingerie advice or have a question about lingerie?  Want to place an order for lingerie, gift baskets or gift bags?  Want to order a Naughty and Nice Lingerie gift certificate?  Contact me, text me, email me anytime:

201 878-4996

sales@naughtyandnicelingerie.com

I look forward to working with you.

And don't forget to check out my website at:

http://www.naughtyandnicelingerie.com

Have a sexy day!

xoxo,
Brenda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...