Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Light's Out Sale: Thanks to Sandy the wench...

 
Because Hurricane Sandy, screwed us in New Jersey and then just left us like the dirty slut she is, I am having a "Light's Out Sale!"

20% off selected lingerie in my store. I "can't see" not having this sale! Hardy har har!

http://stores.ebay.com/Naughty-and-Nice-Lingerie__W0QQLHQ5fSaleItemsZ1QQ_sidZ9340882QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em309

Until next time fellow lingerie lovers,
xoxo,
Brenda
www.naughtyandnicelingerie.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...