Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Special Hidden 10% Sale at Naughty and Nice Lingerie!



You cannot purchase the item through Ebay. Search my store and make your list. Email me your list to sales@naughtyandnicelingerie.com, along with your paypal email address. I will invoice you with the 10% discount, even if the item is already on sale! There is no limit, so as long as you do not make the purchase on Ebay, you can pick as many items as you would like, at any time. This is normally just advertised to repeat buyers, but now I am offering it to everyone! So take advantage and get your favorite lingerie from your favorite lingerie e-tailer! ;)

www.naughtyandnicelingerie.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...