Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lux Fetish Line of Adult Novelty Items now at Naughty and Nice Lingerie!

Here ye! Here ye!


I have stumbled across a new Adult Novelty / Bondage line of toys and accessories to satisfy your extra curricular activities at Naughty and Nice Lingerie. The line is called Lux Fetish, and the pieces are amazing! They are classy AND satisfying! Just check out the pieces below to see what I mean:




This is just a teaser...there will be more than these few pieces! I should them up and running right now! See you at www.naughtyandnicelingerie.com! They are listed in the Adult category, so you will have to sign into Ebay and verify your age in order to see the actual listing (Ebay walks you right through it..very easy). If you do not have an Ebay account, you can see the pictures on my Naughty and Nice Facebook page. The pictures have very basic descriptions. And you can email me your order to sales@naughtyandnicelingerie.com or through the facebook fan page. Just send me your paypal email address and I will invoice you for the item(s). It should be fun! Add a little spice to the bedroom and add either a XTC piece of lingerie or the Dreamin strappy teddy to make it a purrfect evening of fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its a great idea to launch you lingerie item on naughty and nice blog...
Thanks for your post!!!

Adult Costumes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...