From double sided tape to naughty night in kits, this list is made up of little things that aren't quite lingerie but that every lingerie lover needs to own.
1) Lingerie Wash Bag--I know, I know, handwashing in the sink is best. But I know and you know that we don't always have that kind of time. So on the days that you need to toss your skivvies into the washing machine, make sure they're protected with a mesh lingerie bag. A lingerie wash bag keeps your delicates from being ruined by the agitating motion of the machine, and they're inexpensive to boot. I sell this lingerie laundry bag at Naughty and Nice Lingerie for only $6.99 and that includes shipping within the USA!
I need this bag now!
2) Lingerie Dryer Rack--Even though I understand the occasional necessity of washing your frillies in the machine, there is never, ever, EVER an excuse for tossing them in the dryer. A dryer absolutely wrecks your lingerie...eating away at the delicate fibers. Use the washing machine if you must, but promise me you'll never tumble dry. Instead, use a lingerie drying rack like this $5.99 one from the Container Store. Prefer not to buy a specialized rack? Plastic hangers with plastic clothespins should work just as well.
3) Lingerie Travel Bag--Now that your delicates are clean and dry, it's important to keep them that way. Enter the lingerie bag. Whether it's to keep your knickers organized while traveling or just to keep them safe in your drawer from young and sticky fingers, a lingerie bag is essential. You can even get more organized by using a hard lingerie bag for items that need to maintain their shape (like underwire bras), and a soft lingerie bag for things you can fold easily like panties and hosiery. Lingerie bags are also perfect if you're a frequent traveler who doesn't want strange hands on your underthings while going through the security line. Check out this Victoria's Secret one I sell that has three compartments and then folds and closes for easiy storage.
I've been looking for this bag everywhere!
4) A Naughty Night In Kit--Let's face it...sometimes you need to spice things up a little! That's where a naughty night in kit comes in. It can be anything and everything. You an make your own, but I think I have one or two in stock that you would really enjoy! Check it out:
This is perfect for what I had planned!
I want to get this too!
5) Double sided tape. For the days you're wearing something low cut, strappy, or slinky and need to be absolutely, positively, 100% sure that your lingerie (or slinky shirt) is staying where it's supposed to. Double sided tape is also great for adding another layer of protection to strapless bras, thigh highs, or garters. You can even keep it in your purse, just in case. I offer a great double sided tape in my store. You really need to check it out!
This is a great idea!
Check this and all the accessories out at naughtyandnicelingerie.com.
What did you think of this list? Have something you want to add? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments!