Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Pre-Black Friday sales start now!



To my fellow lingerie lovers!

Check out my Naughty and Nice Lingerie Ebay store for slashed prices on already marked down Clearance items. Get an additional 20% off items in the clearance section of my store. What a great time to pick something up for Santa's favorite little helper: YOU! There are some great hidden treasures in that section. Here is the direct link:

http://stores.ebay.com/Naughty-and-Nice-Lingerie/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_SaleItems=1&_sid=9340882&_trksid=p4634.c0.m309

And there is always free shipping (within the USA). And get this, if you email me your order (sales@naughtyandnicelingerie.com), versus purchasing through Ebay, I will invoice you through paypal with ANOTHER 10% off the sale price! You can't beat 30% off these prices! And as a social media follower, if you let me know through the email that you follow me, you get a FREE gift too! I can't believe this myself sometimes! LOL

Enjoy shopping and I can't wait to see send your goodies home to you! But you'll have to hurry, this sale is only valid until November 20th 2010. So go and shop now for the best selections! And to view everything in my store, go to www.naughtyandnicelingerie.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...