Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fighting Weight Obsession: Good Girls Don't Get Fat

This is more of a PSA blog post than a lingerie blog post. I felt compelled to post this because it affects so many of us personally and affects the young girls around us. Let's watch it together and pledge to make a difference when we see a supposed "fat" girl. I happen to go out of my way to tell young ladies they are beautiful, no matter what size, or whatever, people perceive them to be.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...