Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I have been featured on Exotic-Lingerie!

Hello everyone!
I received this email yesterday and thought it was worth mentioning! Check it out:

This is Shiela from Exotic-Lingerie.com.
We stumbled on your blog while searching for exotic inner wear related information. We operate the largest women's wear website featuring more than 30,000+ blogs. Our site averages 200,000+ uniques visitors per month. As a kind note We have featured your blog at http://exotic-lingerie.org/blog_awards/index.php?id=439 We would be grateful if you could add the following details to your blogs main page.
Exotic Lingerie

So since they were kind enough to mention my site, I thought I would return the favor! Thanks for the support and I hope to see you shopping this holiday season! There are lots of PJ sets and robes up on my site. The perfect gifts and so much more!

Check out www.naughtyandnicelingerie.com

3 comments:

Hippo Baby said...

Congrats on the extra exposure :-)

Detail Diva Events said...

Oh how cool is that?!!! They have feature one of the best lingerie entrepreneurs. So happy to see that you have been recognized as so! You rock!

Debonaire Flea Market said...

Congratulations!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...