Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Monday, June 15, 2009

I have become a Silver Power Seller on Ebay! Thank you for your support!

I have been selling well on Ebay for years..and have been a Bronze powerseller almost as soon as soon as I started selling on Ebay. Well, this week, I finally got the email I have been waiting years for.

"Dear evey_c,

Congratulations! You've been on a super sales streak and since you've done so well, it's time to recognize your efforts. Your PowerSeller membership has been upgraded to Silver!"


Woohoo! It was my birthday last week, so Happy birthday to me from Ebay!

This is exciting, and I owe a big thank you to all my supporters and clients! If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't have been inspired to do the best I can! I love selling lingerie and making women feel beautiful, under it all. I hope I can keep serving you lingerie and meeting your expectations. check out my store at www.naughtyandnicelingerie.com to see what I mean! Thanks again and have a beautiful and sexy lingerie day!

1 comment:

Sara at Soap Rehab said...

Wooohoo!!! Congrats and Happy Birthday!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...