Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Friday, April 17, 2009

New items up in my store! Coach, Quickbooks, Ipex, Body by Victoria and more!



Whew! I have been working my tail off this week to list over 100 items in my store! It's tedious to take so many pictures, then come up with descriptions, but it's fun to load up my store and see the finished products!



This week, I listed over 100 bras from Victoria's Secret! I have acquired lots of Ipex bras and Body by Victoria bras, as well as a few Angels, biofit, cotton and more! You will have to go to my store to find your new bra! They range from 34A to 38DD!



Click here to be taken to the complete list of new VS bras Listings


The I listed two non-lingerie items, which I think are great items to offer! One is a sassy, but very classy red patent leather COACH Ergo hobo bag! You have to see this bag! It makes a great gift for yourself (with that fat tax refund check) or for your mom for Mother's Day!



Click here to be taken to the Coach Listing


I am also offering a Quickbooks Pro Combo Bundle. This 4 piece set has everything you need to start your own website business! And it is priced under what you would pay for the 1 Quickbooks Pro in stores! This set includes Quickbooks Pro 2009, Credit Card Processing, Basic Payroll and Website Creator! This is an amazing deal you have to checkout for yourself!



Click here to be taken to the Quickbooks Pro Combo Listing

2 comments:

Carla said...

Wow I saw these on tv I think and the really look comfortable. May have to try on one but buy em from you, lol!;)

Naughty and Nice Lingerie said...

They are comfortable and really smooth out your shape, even under the tightest clothing. These are the bras I use most of the time. Women always ask me about my bras, especially once they see me in pics, cause they want that smooth round look! Here is my "secret." lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...