Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone and every mood. Let me help you feel beautiful underneath it all. Victoria's Secret, Hustler, Miss Behavin', Fantasy, Delta Burke, Espiral, Lux Fetish, Lelo Pleasure Products, Dreamgirl and more. Regular and plus size lingerie, adult toys, novelty items and lingerie accessories. Call or text me with your order at 201 878-4996.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Check out Naughty and Nice Lingerie on Blog Talk Radio!

Listen to PowerSellingMom.com on internet talk radio

Click here to check out the Naughty and Nice Lingerie Ebay Radio interview with Danna Crawford aka Powerselling Mom!



This was so exciting for me! Recently, Danna Crawford, aka THE Powerselling Mom, interviewed me on Ebay Radio! I shared a bit about myself and my store and a few tips and tricks to selling on Ebay. It was much more fun than I thought. So if you missed it, you can tune in at the link above to hear the broadcast!

Click here to check out the Naughty and Nice Lingerie Ebay Radio interview with Carla aka Shop4uniquegifts!


I just finished a second show with Carla, aka shop4uniquegifts on ebay! This was a FABULOUS show as well. Please check it out!

2 comments:

lulunastamps said...

WOW! You have accomplished a lot in one day - your blogspot looks great - now I can add it to my "ebay bloggers" list on mine!
Congrats - it looks sooo great ♥ Hope you're feeling better :)

Naughty and Nice Lingerie said...

Thanks Luluna for the compliments and the support! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...